Organisation Membership entitles members to:
- Inclusion on the register of AARSECE and the International Association of Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education (IASWECE) as a member organisation. A link to your website is included on the AARSECE website
- Information regarding Steiner/Waldorf Early Childhood conferences and events, educational issues and developments in Australia and internationally.
- Advice and/or assistance towards accessing support and professional development in the field of Steiner / Waldorf EC education and care.
- Financial discounts to attend AARSECE conferences or workshops where applicable
- Advertising for early childhood staff vacancies on the website
- Access to mentoring for teachers working in Steiner / Waldorf Early Childhood education
- Starweavings e-newsletter for your staff
New memberships or developing organisations seeking membership
If you are a new or developing organisation and not yet recognised as a Steiner/Waldorf organisation, you must first contact either the registrar or the representative for your region to begin the application process (see Contacts), and complete the Application Form.
Procedure to apply for NEW Organisation Membership:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE PLANS BELOW
In accordance with the provisions of the constitution of the Australian Association (Membership), status shall be granted by a majority of the AARSECE committee following the receipt of an application and the appraisal report.
1. Contact the Regional Representative in your area or the Registrar.
2. All relevant information, including costs, membership application and site visit/assessment forms, will be discussed and forwarded after contact.
3. A site visit to the applicant school or centre will be conducted by either a regional representative of AARSECE or a delegated member. Areas to be observed include:
- The school or centre’s delivery of a Steiner/Waldorf early childhood program
- The implementation and quality of Steiner/Waldorf early childhood pedagogical practices and care
- The physical environment indoors and outdoors.