New memberships or developing organisations seeking membership
If you are a new or developing organisation and not yet recognised as a Steiner/Waldorf organisation, you must first contact either the registrar or the representative for your region to begin the application process (see Contacts), and complete the Application Form. PLEASE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE PLANS BELOW
1. Contact the Regional Representative in your area or the Registrar.
2. All relevant information, including costs, membership application and site visit/assessment forms, will be discussed and forwarded after contact.
3. A site visit to the applicant school or centre will be conducted by either a regional representative of AARSECE or a delegated member. Areas to be observed include:
- The school or centre’s delivery of a Steiner/Waldorf early childhood program
- The implementation and quality of Steiner/Waldorf early childhood pedagogical practices and care
- The physical environment indoors and outdoors
In accordance with the provisions of the constitution of the Australian Association (Membership), status shall be granted by a majority of the AARSECE committee following the receipt of an application and the appraisal report.
AARSECE invites and encourages all Steiner early childhood training organisations to become Associate members.
A training organisation that is
- aligned with AARSECE’s goals and purposes and
- offers programs designed to educate those who aspire to work in the field of Steiner early childhood care and education, or
- provide further education for professional teachers,
may apply for Associate Membership.
Please start the registration process by filling out the Associate Membership Application Form.
Once the committee has received the application form, we will advise you of the success of the application and accept your membership payment.
For more information please click on Details.